Bedrug Carpet Bed Liner
• Rugged, weatherproof plastic construction.
• Your cargo rides on a nonskid surface.
• Tough protection for any truck bed.
• A firm cushion for fragile cargo.
• Prevents dents and dings
• Ideal for sporting or boating equipment, hunting gear,
• Molded foam bottom will not scratch your truck bed like
hard liners do.
• Easy to clean.
• Easy Installation, fits like a glove.
• BedRug floors, walls, tailgates and bulkheads are heat
and pressure molded specifically to fit each truck model.
• Precision die-cutting to rigid factory specifications
assure that a BedRug fits like a glove!
• All bed features such as: 2 tier loading, load locking
slots, & tie down devices remain usable.
The plastic foam backing is molded to conform exactly to the
floor ribs. This creates a flat cushioned floor that is very
"knee friendly." When kneeling, sitting, or lying
on floor, you almost do not feel the floor ribs.
Wonderful for outdoor activities, sporting events and makes
a great sleeping surface for camping.
Waterproof and Stain Resistant
Water is not absorbed by the closed-cell foam bottom. Any
spill or stain remains on the stain-resistant plastic fiber
surface for easy cleaning.
Acid, Grease and Chemical Proof
• The solid plastic polymer fiber can not be permanently
marked by transmission fluid, oil, grease or gasoline.
• Acids, solvents, chemical compounds, or petroleum
products will not damage the carpet-like plastic fiber surface
or foam bottom.
• The closed-cell foam bottom will not soak up ANY liquid.
Easy to clean!
• Drink spills and pet accidents will not penetrate
either the foam or the plastic fiber surface, simply blot
them up with paper towels or other absorbent material.
• Dirt and spills can be cleaned with soap and water
using a garden hose or high pressure washer with detergent
• Oil, grease, spills, and stains, can easily be washed
out with soap and water from a garden hose or high pressure
• Dry dirt, dust, scraps, or shavings can easily be
cleaned with a shop
or household vacuum.
• Odors cannot be absorbed and absolutely will not linger
after all odor
holding particles are flushed from the carpet.